Original topic:

Ultra 21 exynos heating and craah

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 09:17 AM)
adianjali
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I repent spending on ultra 21.
Expectations of every loyal Samsung customer is to get rich experience. Unfortunately 21 ultra gives more reason to worry.
Photo / video session more than 10 min is impossible.
Multi tasking reboot the system. Example having call and try performing Gpay transaction/Paytm will reboot the device..

Reason to worry is more. 
I would like understand the feedback and your experience. Did you have similar experience?
I would like to explore alternative than getting bugged..
8 Comments
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I think you should take your phone to nearest Customer Care Center.
They will diagnose the problem and would fix it, or you will get the replacement 🙂😁
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Which part is mainly Heating ??? Battery side or beside camera (upper side) ...... if Battery side, change you battery naw, go to samsung Castomer cair ......
Or Upper side .... ????

If upper side ...
Because the phone processor always warks, so its heat normally arround 35°-45° . But if its over heating .... so, wait for next update , otherwise connect to costomar care .... thx 😁😁😁❤❤
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Fortunately I canceled my s21U order..
0 Likes
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please call service center.....
And heating issu in which part of ue phone. Camera side or battery side....
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
The issue with the phone crashing and freezing is the issue coz of Google Web View .
Please Uninstall the updates
I'll share my post with you which i posted few days back regarding this issue even i faced the same .
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Gmail-Google-Pay-other-Android-apps-crash-tech-giant-w...

Please see the post and you're phone wont crash or restarts abruptly.

And if this helps please tap on 3 dots on my reply and accept as solution. Thanks
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
And 2nd using Camera does put up load on the chipset as it carries A grade camera tha needs power to handle features like AR. Supersteady, live Focus, directors view etc despite you're not using them it does keep them running for better switching.
So if you you're phone is not heating at a certain area of the phone then need not worry, heating is normal,
You only need to worry when you're phone heats when idle or using common apps which don't load up processor.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes