Original topic:

URGENT ### S10 + (plus) Front Camera face is smudged blurry if back lightning

(Topic created on: 03-08-2019 02:40 PM)
AJindia
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
ONLY WHEN THERE IS BACKLIGHT OR A BRIGHT WINDOW BEHIND. but compared to s7 edge the pictures were even better when there was back lighting. Because that made the photos much more smoother and even lighting. THIS IS SOME SOFTWARE ISSUE. MAYBE. THE CAMERA MUST BE ABLE TO USE THE BACK LIGHTING FOR ITS ADVANTAGE LIKE S7 EDGE. 

Who else is facing this issue. I just got the new phone and the front camera is bad compared to my s7 edge.

Front Camera is terrible even bad than my last phone Samsung s7 edge. Its really bad trust me. I am loyal Samsung user. The front photos sometimes comes smudgy and only rarely clear. S10 PLUS FRONT CAMERA NEEDS GOOD LIGHTING THAT IS ISSUE. I HOPE IS SOFTWARE. HDR RELATED. I TURNED OFF HDR STILL BAD. AND. TURN ON HDR STILL CANT SEE BACKGROUND ALL WASHED OUT. Compared to s7 edge it was always super clear. HDR is behaving bad. Turned off still bad. Beauty mode tested. Something wrong. If you wear glasses or sometimes backlight is more then the face and hair becomes so blurry and smudged And this is a suggestion. PRO mode Get the save option back With names. So I can save settings for food photography For low light For dull faces For extra bright faces For nature For bright lights Please allow us to save the setting in Pro mode with name Thanks Got the s10 plus I hope the update will come soon 

Update 14th March
GUYS THIS CANNOT BE CORRECTED SADLY!!!!! READ MY NEW POST ABOUT THE CAMERA HARDWARE. TERRIBLE MISTAKE buying the s10 plus

Samsung Community we cannot type reply comments 
They keep showing error maximum character reached even few words.
0 Likes
17 Comments
Shihaaab
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Maybe it's a software glitch. Tweet this to Samsung.
0 Likes
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes but I need to know because DOA. time is still 12th march
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
have you reset it once
0 Likes
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I got the phone last night. setup whole with new latest update. why will I reset again after setting all apps. accounts. and all. its silly. if there is problem with my device then I will replace RMA. what's the time frame to return n get replacement
0 Likes
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Just a problem with the software. Wait for the next software update
0 Likes
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
follow
0 Likes
shantav