Original topic:

Type c to aux

(Topic created on: 08-29-2021 01:24 PM)
VPRAJAPATI
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is there any other brand earphones aur cables which support samsung s20FE type c port.
I was planning to buy OnePlus bulletes type c but the issie they are not available 9n amazon and from their orig8nal site they are not allowing returns.
I roamed my local market but i couldn't find any campatible aux or earphones.
Any help is appreciated.
9 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Try Wireless.
0 Likes
VPRAJAPATI
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
They get discharge bro and i don't kinda like wireless always nagging to me idk why, just don't like them for now.
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
one plus bullets works perfectly.
0 Likes
VPRAJAPATI
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Not the wireless one, I'm talking about bullets type c. Because one might get bit confuse due the same names of both headset.
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes type c .i am using it.
VPRAJAPATI
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Great thanks for your help, i was on the verge of ordering them but i looked out for return policies and could not find on the internet wether or not do they work on s20fe but due to reurn policy i turned down the idea but now thanks to you it's the first thing i would do now.
And speaking of earphones i pretty much think that even the aux cable would work.
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no aux cable of oneplus doesn't work. buy aux cable from samsung or any other with built-in DAC.
0 Likes
VPRAJAPATI
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Can suggest me with some alternatives apart from samsung if you know any?
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i hv aux cable of samsung. not know alternative cable which will work. but someone in this forum suggests to purchase built-in DAC aux cable for s20fe.