Original topic:

To all the Samsung users with green, white, purple lines on display

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 11:28 PM)
VishnuMurali01
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
To everyone out there. It would have been fantastic if you could have spoken out against Samsung's partiality toward its customers. In a so-called democratic country, everyone should be treated equally. I know the majority of you are unaffected by the recent display issue that plagued some S20 customers. However, your voice and support matters.

If this is a platform for sharing tech advice, photographs, and quotations. This isn't a community; it's more of a blog sharing website/app. People in a community should help one other when they are going through a difficult time. 

No matter what phone you have, you may be experiencing troubles already or will undoubtedly confront anything in the future. So, for the sake of every Samsung phone user here. Please use your voice to speak out against Samsung.Help your brothers in need. 

The majority of the people here deserve to be treated with due consideration. Even users of premium series phones are having difficulty, and Samsung lacks the courage to confront the matter publicly. I can't imagine what it's like for individuals who use a low-cost phone. I can't even imagine how they'll treat you. 

It's not about the phone, It's about the people in this community. They should help each other.

Please write about this issue to Samsung CEO through email or tweet about it. If everyone here irrespective of phones write about this they will atleast take this seriously.

My previous posts against this 

11 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
You are right, but there should be some problem on the phone first then only we can communicate with the Co. Regarding it right. For me I am using m51 since 1.5 years now, touch wood 🪵 till date 📅 🙃 there is no problem, I mean the was one but I solved it myself. 😊 hence going to the repair center was not required for it.
But in future if something is there shall deffinately remember your words for this yes I am with you.
Galaxy S
Thanks for your support. My problem is actually solved. They gave a 97% discount for replacing the display. The same is not happening for other users. So I felt like every one of us here should highlight this issue to the concerned team to help them. They are showing partiality. And people in this community should be aware of it.
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mine there is no respond
Galaxy S
You are not alone. Many of them get rejected just like yours.
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am sorry to say that.. these samsung community peoples are not supportive.
Galaxy S
All we can do is to ask for help. Rest is up to them. We can't forcefully make someone to participate in our cause. So let's hope for the best.
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
True
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
samfan156
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Sir how can we fight against these issues please helpus