Original topic:

To all S20 FE 5G android 12 users

(Topic created on: 04-26-2023 07:15 PM)
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Please do not upgrade to April 2023 patch of android 13. Because bit / rev number is changed to 5 from the earlier 4 meaning you cannot flash any old version of the OS. See the samfw website. Be careful. My A52s 5G got stuck with android 13 Feb 2023 patch because of the shameless practice by samsung.
9 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Why?
R u facing any prblm?
0 Likes
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I am currently using the Nov 2022 patch of android 12 with CP and home CSC files from the Feb 2023 patch of android 13 so that 5G works in android 12 itself.
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
First ofall,do safe modefor almost for 20 minutes.
If prblm persists,then revoot ur device and press up button and power button together at the same time u will go into recovery mode and scroll down toby thec help of volume down button click on vipe cache partition by the help of ppower button
0 Likes
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I said that I am unable to flash my A52s 5G with android 12 because of flashing the android 12 Oct 2022 patch (bit / rev 1) with android 13 Feb 2023 patch with bit / rev 2. Thats why I am alerting the S20 FE 5G users here.
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Good u r alerting others
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Why do you need to flash to old version? I mean the new update working fine for me
0 Likes
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Answer this TO THE POINT :
Can you manually set the day and time for auto restart and the time for auto optimisation in android 13 device care?. Do not say when needed is there or you do not bother about that.

Answer TO THE POINT. Ok?.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Now i understood bro i also just realized the battery issue in my mobile. After this update my samsung Diagnostics telling me my battery health is not good it is bad but before the update it was excellent. Now i am also facing this battery draing problem.
This cheap step of samsung disappointed will never come to samsung again
0 Likes
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Buy Samsung but disable the software update (not the google playstore or galaxy store) and stay with the OS version that was present at launch. Thats all.
0 Likes