Original topic:

[To: Samsung One UI Beta Manager India] One UI 5 Beta Sign Ups are Broken

(Topic created on: 09-20-2022 01:08 PM)
utsav911
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
@SamsungIndia, the One UI 5 Beta program sign Ups are broken. The users are enrolling in the program but aren't getting the Beta Update, even after 5 days of signing up. 

I have faced the issue as well and tried various tricks to get the Beta update (including withdrawing and enrolling again), but none worked. My device is Galaxy S21 Ultra.

Please look into the matter and fix the issue as soon as possible. 

Thank you.
5 Comments
krsau
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue with my S21 5g
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Guys don't update to Beta. Samsung not releasing frequent beta updates. Still we were facing lot of issue with Beta 1 ( beta 2 in global). So stick with official Software.
0 Likes
utsav911
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Isn't that the purpose of Beta? Yes they're slow in releasing the beta updates, but the purpose of it is to iron out any bugs or issues that users are facing and reporting.

If we as active users don't install the Beta and share feedback, how they'll get feedback from us? They can't let Stable Release have these kinds of bugs, right?

Also, if you've updated to Beta, and if you have access to Beta community, I request you to share my original post there. So the Beta Community Manager will be able to see and fix the issue with wider release of Beta.

Thank you! 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Ui5 s21 ultra
0 Likes
AmitAry
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Is Samsung listening?
0 Likes