Original topic:

To All S7 Edge Users

(Topic created on: 05-26-2018 09:40 PM)
KiranKing
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Everyone.Hope you all are doing well.We have been waiting for S7 Edge Oreo Update since November 2017 and because of the Delay most of us are prefering to change our Mobile completely and opting to go for Pixel and others. Remember that Oreo is just a change in User Interface and not the change in Mobile.S7 Edge is an extrordinary mobile I have seen so far.Even S8 or S9 can't compete with this except the Infinite Display.The UI in Samsung can never get beaten by any others.Dont quit only because of the delay in the Update.Just imagine, if we were provided the update and if there exist severe bugs what can we do..Nothing, except to wait for the next update.And we know how long it is taking for the next update.So Naugat is not at all a boring UI.By shifting to another mobiles can we guarantee that it is perfect without bugs.? Never.So my dear friends just wait for the Update to reach us.Thank you.
maan22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ek aur fanboy😂😂 aree mere bhai kbi to logic wali baat kiya kro kuch nai to battery kharab 😂😂 hadd hai bhai
0 Likes
yeshnani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
leave bro evn if u say some guys dsnt will to listen thy say one plus mi vivo oppo are best in class once thy move n thy come to piss by those brands dn samsung comes to tr mind its way btr than othrs 🤣🤣
Phoenix7
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Dont try to explain to idiots.. i bought my s7 edge from uae and changed firmware to indian one... used both communities .... here some idiots only post about fucking updates...
need updates... every month... for what...
all we wanted a stable one...
s7 edge firmware is stable for me.... i am also ready to wait for oreo....
babubalkaka
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
wah mere sher kha se aye ho ap paidisi ese ho ya abi hue ho c****@
0 Likes
nikhil2067
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
well said u buddy. seriously some idiots are never gonna understand.!
nikhil2067
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@kiranking
0 Likes
ashu56
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
seen 3-4 back to back sudden post like this

which mean a clear marketing stratergy by samsung

and oreo is stable.. many of those who flashed with odin are reporting it so pls dont say its buggy
0 Likes
KiranKing
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
okay go for pixel or nokia or other mobile..Enjoy with them
0 Likes
ashu56
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i will for sure.. samsung is a crap

you can waste more of your money like this

and i will buy iphone bcoz of camera which i love most and 5 years software support ..

you think of yourself.
0 Likes
KiranKing
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
👍👍 All the Best Bro..And one small info since I dont know about Iphone,,do iphone have monthly software updates.or atleast once in 6 months.??
0 Likes