Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
How add time and date stamp to photos in galaxy s10 plus plz help me
8 Comments
Sunny1152
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
😂Use the EDIT BUTTON and then add sticker of your wish.
0 Likes
srinuk14
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
but what about time
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Date stamp is there(but its manual process).
open gallery>select any image>click at edit pen>here select sticker>now click on calendar like stamp icon>here you will gonna find date stamp

NOTE: TIME STAMP IS NOT THERE..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
time stamp? how it's possible to make time stamps like 12.01....12.02....12.03....like this for 24 hours stamps? but if you really want to know the time when you captured photos then just flip any captured photos..you will get all information.......yes you can request to give time watermark at photos....I also want it
0 Likes
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hey bro, there is another proper way but it just stamp date and location not time, you can do that by first open gallery-->go to upper three dots-->setting-->enable date and location.....🤘
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
You can use the app Auto Stamper
PardeepHimachali
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have seen M series users are reporting lagging and faster battery drain as their units are finally getting ONE UI 2.0(Android 10) update at around this time. If you consider the update history of Samsung this issue is no longer new.

I'm not bothered about the updates as long as my phone works fine. I wasn't updated my phone since November and it seems perfectly plausible to me that Samsung's update always comes with a coast.

0 Likes
ATease
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Not adding to picture, but showing the details with the photo...

View specific photo in the gallery and swipe up. It will show the photo at the top and the details below.

This process does show Date, Time, I have location turned off for photos.

0 Likes