Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

This Samsung S21 ultra promotional service sucks

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 08:21 PM)
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Where is the Buds pro that supposed to come with this promotion. See screen shot below and also states 1 piece instead of 2 pieces and Samsung only sends the Smart Tag. Really this is now limits to unfair Service 

0 Likes
15 Comments
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@Maps still haven't received my Buds pro this is really frustrating and poor customer service from Samsung. you escalated it and I'm based in Johannesburg yet they can't deliver quickly. truly shocking .Why does Samsung do promotions if they can't keep their promises
0 Likes
Ripvanwinkel
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
is there stock problems with the Phantom Black Buds as I received the Phantom Violet which I don't want.
0 Likes
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@maps you asked me what colour buds I wanted yet it still hasn't been delivered to me. Does samsung take customers to be fools ??? you should really learn more about customer service especially on the amounts we spend on your products. I still haven't received my Buds pro Phantom violet
0 Likes
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@maps for a fixer your service **bleep** you asked me what colour buds pro I wanted and it's way past the promotional delivery period for me to receive them and what makes it worst they messed up my delivery by only sending the smart tag without the Buds Pro that you said ill receive shortly because you escalated it. I still haven't received my Buds pro or the Spen cover. Samsung should be sued for false advertising
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  WesleyChina

Please note that further communication and feedback regarding your query will be sent to you via email from the Estore department. 

0 Likes
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it's always nice to move the problem instead of getting it resolved and sorted out correctly. if thats the case samsung can pick up their device and settle vodacom as this is Breach of contract and false advertising.
0 Likes