Original topic:

Things I miss in S9

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 10:31 PM)
alwaysthinkbetter
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Having recently shifted from another aAndroid device to S9, here are few things I miss...thought of sharing with the community in case there are settings to enable it..

1.Double tap to wake up or standby phone

2. Camera quality not as great as I expected in a premium flagship  phone. S4 had far better resolution. Is there some camera setting that I need to tweak?

3. Auto start/ Auto shutdown

4. Is there away to add custom background to selfie pictures.

Not nitpicking...this is my second new phone in Galaxy S series. Previous one was S4. I remember it had better camera quality and battery life..

Smartphone market is rapidly changing. New players are offering far better features to obtain market share. It is at such times companies like Samsung should do something more and prove to its fanbase that their decision to buy a Samsung device was not wrong. #samsungloyalty, #samsunginnovation, #samsungcredibility
0 Likes
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
which is your device version?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi there, thanks for responding. Not sure what device version is. Brought this in India.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
check ✔ that ...in version 2.1 they made camera features just awesome and other I am telling you one by one
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

bro you have 
1 hard press to wake and lift to wake 
2 camera quality was not good at the time of one UI 1.0 and 2.0 but after 2.1 everything changed a lot  

3 there is the feature of auto restart found on the device maintenance advance feature 
4 yes you can change the background only in editing section that is clicked the picture on live focus and go to gallery and edit the background on it 

Galaxy S
will check out the background editing thing..thanks again
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
1.. if that device have built-in lift to wake up and wake up by air command from accessibility settings then i don't think that double tap to wake up is more great than those .....auto restart option is there in device care advanced settings....for custom background use editor..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

moreover you can still use the aod double tap to wake I don't think you are missing anything it's you might be new to s9 let us guide you properly 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thanks all..appreciate your support
0 Likes
Galaxy S
it is One U I 2.1
0 Likes