Original topic:

The worst customer service

(Topic created on: 02-01-2020 07:09 AM)
pecho
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have a S9+  this was a flagship in 2018, and is incredible how samsung only lie us, about the big update of Android 10 and One UI 2.0, January ends  and we didn't receive the update, that's the worst costumer service, I'm a samsung user since 2013, and maybe I think this will be my last year like and Samsung user.
0 Likes
18 Comments
SpaceSamuraii
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think its better to get update 1-2 weeks later, rather than get it on time but with bugs. Thats my personal opinion, I was in same sitation as you are was really dissapinted about Samsung but now i kinda understand
0 Likes
pecho
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I know, it's better, but, if I announce an update in a specific month, all my tests and more, should be done a time ago.
0 Likes
Malabari
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It is always late in the UAE
0 Likes
aaradi
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
No major update should be released without being properly tested.
0 Likes
SpaceSamuraii
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You are totally right! Lets hope this new update wont kill s9 battery and perfomance
pecho
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
We hope this, if the update kill our cellphones this will be one of the worst movements by Samsung
0 Likes
Lithira
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have s9 plus but i still didn't receive android q u guys estimated that it's coming on january.pls make sure to up your customer care service
0 Likes
pecho
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung Notice update the next possible date to update, this is Feb 2020, but, don't specific the exact date
0 Likes
Galaxy S
guyz listen, the update of s9 and s9+ was postponded to feb
0 Likes