Original topic:

The Official Charger isn't working anymore with Galaxy S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 09:03 AM)
Subhambapna
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,

I just woke up today and plugged my device, I noticed that it isn't getting charged from the official chsrger.

To check for issues:

1. I charged the device using a OnePlus charger which worked buttery smooth.

2. I charged a device from my Samsung Charger which also works.

3. I cleaned the port. 

4. I also went to Settings > Apps > Show System Apps > USBSettings > Storage and cleared it. 

5. Tried booting into Safe mode.

I strongly advice everyone to stay away from buying this device, it has quite bit of issues. 

Earlier to this I had to take it to a service center to get the display issue resolved, amidst COVID-19 and this time also I think I might have to take it.
0 Likes
15 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If it doesn't charge from the official charger how can you say to be away from buying this device. As you only told its charging with one plus charger means there's issue with Samsung power brick. For this don tell there's issue with the phone. Apply your brains bro. Don simply comment.
0 Likes
Subhambapna
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Well, earlier to this I faced an issue about the green screen tint. But I had to visit the service center to get it resolved.
0 Likes
Sayujya14
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
never say anything about s series
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well sorry Mr fanboy, this S series model has several major issues which I guess Samsung doesn't care. I bought it after watching positive several reviews and disappointed with these niggles which I have to live with. I used to hear lot of music and I don't know how long I can live with USB issue. The green tint issue is also spoiling the experience but now I'm used to it. Samsung should address these issues and push a solution soon or this midrange S series will be a failure.
0 Likes
Sayujya14
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
use your **bleep** brain you punk
0 Likes
Subhambapna
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
This really isn't the type of response you should use on a forum.

The reason why I said about the issue is, my device didn't get charged by the Samsung charger, however the same charger was able to charge other devices.

I also have another charger using which I was able to charge the phone.

Earlier to this, I had a tint screen issue post a software update (for which I had to go to the service center and get it sorted which also led to loss of data and apps.

Another issue I face is with Vibration, it randomly works while typing and stops anytime.

Feel free to abuse or tell whatever you want, but the problem with this device is real. :)
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same issue i am experiencing with my S10 Lite it surfaced day before yesterday. as its new i am waiting for an update may be it gets fixed with that. many people are experiencing the same issue. most probably its due to the latest july update. currently charging with normal charger at least its getting charged.!
0 Likes
Subhambapna
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I also am not able to use my USB type C headphones :(
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
use bluetooth ones for the time being if can wait for the update if that update doesnt solve the iseue we have no choice left other than getting it repaired i wish positively its software but rest fingers crossed! highly unexpected issue
0 Likes