Original topic:

The Bitter Truth

(Topic created on: 11-26-2018 01:58 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
So Lets Say the S10 does have the ridiculous screen to body ratio and the in display fingerprint scanner. Then It should be also realised that it has an 80% chance of losing the headphone jack. Because the fingerprint scanner needs some space and that can be achieved by removing the headphone jack, Similar to how it is in the OnePlus6T. Comment down what you feel.
5 Comments
Nabin1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If headphone jack will not available on S10 , it will very bad.
Please Samsung put the headphone jack anyway, because you are unique
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂 now you know why I am against of s 10 this is what Samsung do they implement new features and sacrifice the features which are essential but you intend to make fun of me Samsung has discontinued many features that we expect from a flag ship phones
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no iris no face no head phone jack but why I am telling you. you think my opinion does not matter because I have anime profile picture .
wasee
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Who wants a 100% screen to body ratio anyway?

at this point it is just a spec war for phone makers.

Removing a perfect headphone jack for a still developing in-display fingerprint sensor is nonsense
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
well wasee this is how Samsung is falling they are copying other manufactures to stay in competition but this is not competition this blending in competition I made post about this but you all dindnt believed my post instead made fun of it. s10 will be the worst of flagship