Original topic:

Thank You Samsung πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

(Topic created on: 05-04-2017 07:58 PM)
MaverickSumit
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
I just checked samsung live updates and to my surprise Samsung India is the first to Roll out Nougat for S6 here in Asia. After updating to nougat still I can't stop praising it. Its like samsung gave me a new phone. Battery issues gone, phone is smooth as butter, some less discussed but crucial features that makes smartphone experience too enjoyable. I know I was among those who used to blame samsung for belated updates but now when I came to know about delay in other countries I just can't stop myself praising Samsung India.

Thank You Samsung India. b8dc9386-eb27-418c-aa48-fb43be0dfa2d.jpg
0 Likes
10 Comments
krishnasri
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
where u can get this details
0 Likes
MaverickSumit
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
live.samsung-updates.com
0 Likes
Jaykargatiya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
1st of all i need to download this update file then how to install it on my device ? plz help me
0 Likes
Imranphysics
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Malaysia had got it before India, so does UAE and Russia, all are Asian countries if my geography is not too weak 😜
0 Likes
fb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
u r right
0 Likes
MaverickSumit
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
okay I thought i is for asian countries. let it be
Imranphysics
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
As you have checked only for 'I' models, so yes India is always first in I model updates
0 Likes
Juniortech
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
still i can't find ins firmware
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
0 Likes