Original topic:

Tempered glass for Samsung Galaxy S10 plus

(Topic created on: 03-15-2020 05:59 PM)
ChainSm0ker
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good curved screen covering tempered glass with finger print scanning capacity and camera cutout hole?
0 Likes
14 Comments
Galaxy S
of course it will protect but not like the Tempered glass. (Btw in my opinion you can't be assured even with a tempered glass. I have seen a lot of people whole touchscreen was broken but the tempered was intact. lol)
ChainSm0ker
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
well, tell me about its quality compared with the preinstalled one at the time of buying.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The film I mentioned is far better than the pre applied protector, It is kind of thicker so almost mean more protection, it come with self healing tech so you can forget the scratches. and moreover you can buy for your whole phone phone and it will cover your phone in almost 360.
ChainSm0ker
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Didn't find the product on Amazon or Flipkart. its only available on their own site. that's fine. now please tell me, do I need to buy the installation kit too?
Galaxy S
you need not to buy install kit. All u need is clean water and a a lil soap. (Watch application video first) and u will be good to go.