Original topic:

Tempered glass developing air gap on both the sides of the display of S20 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 12-13-2022 03:02 PM)
Saif007_
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I had applied tempered glass but after couple of months now first on the right side it developed bubble and yesterday when i was playing BGMI, same on left side it has started developing. The tempered glass is of good quality so i doubt it should give this issue i am worried if its the display which is causing anything here. Has anyone faced this issue. If yes let me know 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Ujjawals
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I m using too tempered glass
No issue detected
0 Likes
Saaiem
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
First check you mobile cover grip, if it is too Tight and tempered glass is edge to edge it will happen

Secondly if it is not a cover problem then maybe its heating issue, u should go to service center ASAP
0 Likes
Saif007_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The glass edges ends just where the main glass starts to curve, so it is not because of that. Yes the phone heats and the heat is felt most on the upper side of the display but that is the common issue with this model.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Even I've applied a 50rs tempered glass 1 yr ago when i purchased my S20 FE 5G, still it's working like a charm no air bubbles or glue loosening whatsoever... 😁😁
Saif007_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Then maybe it's the glass issue only.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro display sahi hai usme koi dikkat nhi hai. Tempered glass ka hi issue hai...
Mai to kehtu hu, tu glass change karwa le😁😁
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SavanDangar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have same problme
I'm not playing any games and simply use but still i have a air problem on both left and right side
And my friend have a same s20 fe model and they too have this problem in tempered glass
I had changed 3 tempered glasses but this problem is in every time i faced
So i think there is some problem with the screen
So please samsung give us a solution
0 Likes
Saif007_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It's because of heat produced on the top area which causes the tempered glass to form gap as the glue gets weakend
0 Likes