Original topic:

TRUTH ABOUT S8 SOFTWARE

(Topic created on: 11-02-2017 03:38 PM)
facinick
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
1. phone ram always 3/4gb occoupied. why? whats the point of even 1000 gb ram when i just have 1gb to use ?

2. cant have more than 10 apps in ram.

3. laggy animations / slow animations. for example tap on "search phone" in apps screen and tell me should a 57000 inr android phone in 2017 take this amount of time to let you search? same in search bar in settings pannel.

4. phone is NOT at all snappy and smooth like pixel or iphone. just go to store and use PIXEL TWO or even ONE and notice what happens when you tap on apps or widgets or settings. and compare with s8 or any samsung phone. i mean cmon.

5. bixby button cannot be officially remapped. when google is working on google assistant, and thats their strength.. just to give them competition launching a stupid ai agent like bixby doesnt even make sense. samsung should focus on its strengths like display and the stupid touchwiz which has been criticized the most.

6. refreshrate and frame raates are not upto expectations.

7. the samsung experience above the stock android is not at all improving its performance but just looks. we need performance. again touchwiz at fault.

8. terrible performance as compated to note 8 or smartphones in similar category. mostly because of touchwiz. again touchwiz at fault.

-------------------- a reply to commenters ----------------------

A : its not mentioned anywhere that if the phone costs 57000 INR it will have ram management issues and all.

B : it was launched as a flagship phone, there was no note8 or pixel2, even then any stock android phone or an iphone had better and smoother animations, faster performance and good ram management. no matter the price.

C : I know you spent a lot on your samsung phone, i am a samsung fanboy.. i love samsung and thats why i want it to improve. you can either justify with whatever you can, or just accept it has issues and report them for samsung to make phones better than any goddamn company next year. im pretty sure it wont be bad for you and me if that happens right?

SO STOP SAYING THID PHONE CANT BE COMPARED TO THIS THAT WHATEVER. THIS PHONE SHOULD HAVE ALL THOSE ISSUES RESOLVED NOT BECAUSE ITS 57k WORTH BUT COZ ITS 2017 END, AND COMPANIES ARE DOING IT. DONT JUSTIFY, IMPROVE.

if any of the above points makes sense to you, please make sure this review goes to the officials of samsung.
thankyou.

12 Comments
notefam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
just get an iPhone and use computers to shit in movies and music....i use s8...it's far better than other yellow screen smartphones
0 Likes
notefam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
laggy animations!??? like what?
0 Likes
facinick
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
on apps screen tap on "search phone" and you will know.
0 Likes
notefam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung note has S.E 8.5 and of course that's an update it had to be upgraded
notefam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
pixel 2 is 61,000 and 73k for pixel xl....if you would have able to afford that much ,you would have probably got note 8 instead or s8 plus 6gb variant.......or if you choose in price range of iPhone 7 plus (that 1990 display phone) has range of 54000 for it's cheap 32gb version which you wouldnt have chosen in place of sleeky s8 64gb one......so it's ok if you compare s8 plus 6gb with pixel 2(which s8 wins easily) ...but comparing s8 with iphone 7 plus 75k and pixel 2 xl 71k is wholesome BULLSHITTT!!!!...i own s8 it's common sense Samsung won't appreciate your approach...hence truth is even more justified
0 Likes
facinick
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
1. control your language. maintain decency.
2. its not mentioned anywhere that if the phone costs 57000 INR it will have ram management issues and all.
3. it was launched as a flagship phone, there was no note8 or pixel2, even then any stock android phone or an iphone had better and smoother animations, faster performance and good ram management. no matter the price.
4. i know you spent a lot on your samsung phone, i am a samsung fanboy.. i love samsung and thats why i want it to improve. you can either justify with whatever you can, or just accept it has issues and report them for samsung to make phones better than any goddamn company next year. thankyou :)
0 Likes
notefam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
all i wanna saynis compare a flagship to a flagship...thats note 8 .....decency ?? if what ever i said was over the decency line in your country...then police must be putting you in jail for every time you talk...🤣😂😂
0 Likes
krishankant29
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
true
notefam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ganta back then s8 beat iphone 7 and pixel easily
0 Likes