Original topic:

Swipe down for notification pannel not working in s20fe 5g

(Topic created on: 03-28-2023 11:20 AM)
amitaustin
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I find a bug after latest update on my S20fe 5g.ie swipe down for notification panel either you ON or OFF it's not working on S20FE 5G .I tried several times and also swith off and on device and again tried .but still I am facing the problem. 
 Samsung must fix this issue I hope.all friend if you are using s20 fe 5g please check it on your device too.

Thanks

4 Comments
Shahidrazaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Working for me
0 Likes
Pankiii
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Working fine on my device
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send.

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
amitaustin
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Still my problem isn't solved ,samsung taking long time to solve my problem it's already 20 days pass. And my device problem not solved .there is fast battery drain and device heating issue . I don't know why samsung not replacing my device as I requested so long. I already mentioned my whole problem earlier. But I think samsung don't care about his/her customar problem.
0 Likes