Original topic:

Super steady turns the action into next-level videos.

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 07:32 PM)
Pratibhakumari
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
When you're out on an adventure, you are able to record video with action-cam clarity thanks to Super steady. It acts as a camera stabilizer when you're shooting video, letting you keep up with the action in the moment without needing to set up a tripod or pack an extra action camera.

Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ record like a pro-level action camera utilizing the Ultra Wide Camera and predictive software. Super steady gives you smooth videos, even when your journey is on the adventurous side.Super Steady Mode is a software-based stabilization feature for video recording.

The Galaxy S10e has a Super Steady mode which is limited to recording in 1080p@30fps. This uses the ultra-wide angle camera which means that there is no autofocus in the video. This is quite a significant downside, but the stabilization in this video is definitely better than the EIS in the other 30fps modes, and according to Samsung, this mode can come in useful for replacing cameras like the GoPro. After watching the results of my admittedly aggressive attempt at shaking during recording, I think I’ll take Samsung’s word for it.

Here is a recorded sample with Super Steady Mode, Samsung Galaxy S10e, barely featuring any shakes.

4 Comments
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
some improvements are needed
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what's the point it still recordes in 1080p we need 4k
0 Likes
Ravi0883