Original topic:

Super Lagging horrible experience

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 12:48 PM)
ashishstan
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

ever since One UI3.0 my Galaxy s10e phone has become unusable. the animations were painfully lagging, so I removed animations, but the UI/UX is extremely stuttering. shooting a slow-motion video is horrible as even that plays back at 1/8th of the frame rate. scrolling through Instagram or Reddit gives me a headache because of the lagging refresh rate. opening apps take way too long. it takes so much time to open up my camera to shoot a picture, by the time I open it, the moment is gone. lower-end phones are better than my flagship. I have backed up and Reset my phone, did a whole clean wipe. but it's of no use as long as One UI 3.0 is there and there is nothing on One UI 3.1 coming to India? please share your advice and suggestions. I wipe my cache and optimize regularly after this whole thing happened

3 Comments
Rahul168
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ya I am also suffering with this dame pain 😢😪😞😔😫
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Planned obsolescence by Samsung to make you upgrade to the newer flagship and that'swhy even the roll back option is removed. I mean it's the same chip now used in F62. How's F62 performing well ?? Apple got sued again for this illegal practice...Samsung hasn't been sued again yet.
0 Likes
Cs member1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes