Original topic:

Stupid idea of not including a charger

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 11:44 AM)
Abhimanyupanwar25
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello everyone,
This is just a major complaint I have with the decision makers at Samsung. I don't really understand the concept of not including a charging adapter in your flag ship phone like the s21. I just bought a s21 ultra and it is annoying to see that you get so little respect from the company for buying their best product. It is also sad to see that Samsung is just following Apple and becoming more money oriented company. 
9 Comments
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ha bhai hamara bhi yahi kehana h....charger kyu nhi diya😅....dena chaiye tha na....agreed !👍
Galaxy S
💯 correct 👍💫
Galaxy S
Simple business. They think if a person can invest 1 lakh for fone then why not 1200 more for a charger. And people who buy 15-20k phone will not afford 1200 ka extra charger. IN THE NAME OF ENVIRONMENT. 😄
Galaxy S
They made fun of Apple with all the campaigns about how they include chargers when Apple don't. And they copy Apple
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Clever tactic of generating extra income with little effort.
So even if you opt for buying charger separately, that charger requires extra packing. Additional transportation to shops or from manufacturing units, so fuel is burnt. You throw away the packing after opening the charger and that packing/plastic ends up in a dump or landfill. Even that packing is to be made separately which adds more to the carbon footprint. So where is environment protection in all this?

All this can definitely be avoided if the charger is included along with the phone. One packing for all.

How many agree with me?
Galaxy S
Completely agree with you
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
They didn't they increase the price of ₹ 1000 being sold it separately.
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Well being S21 user yes this was the most lame thing done by Samsung. If they say they are doing so to protect the environment then the same is included in the budgeted phones too. This is just a marketing tactic to generate more revenue.
0 Likes
brulemmMPLS
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I do not like that there is no charger. Samsung really failed on not providing the charger.  

Second point, I do not care for USB-C to USB-C cable. USB-C to USB universal port is more useful.

0 Likes