Original topic:

Stop to buy S23 or S24 ultra phone

(Topic created on: 03-02-2024 04:04 PM)
Chirag1500
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I would suggest you all of you please do not buy S23 or S24 series phones, I recently bought S23 ultra phone along with two years samsung care plus, I found my phone during screen off mode battery draining more, even if I use the phone battery result same on the other while waching the video on YouTube the Spen symbol showing ( your Spen is not inserted / even i didn't used Spen ) I contact many times to online support they are helpless and suggested go service center without doing any troubleshooting. Am wondering this is new phone and beginning this issue are facing, upcoming time what problems will occur. 

12 Comments
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Your phone is new and you have the warranty. I recommend you to go to a service center and get their help to diagnose the problem.

I'm using a S24 ultra, with moderate use, Battery 80% charge lasts for the whole day or gives me about 8 hours screen on time.
0 Likes
Chirag1500
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Noted. I will do the same and let you know.
0 Likes
Chirag1500
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My point of view, company should consider this manufacturer problem and provide the new replacement phone instead of using this problems phone. I would raise my voice to a higher department to samsung phone.
0 Likes
hishamsid
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
May be ur device is defective, their is nothing to do online check.they advise u correct to go to service center.so they can chek your device physicall.
Chirag1500
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Mine device defective by manufacturer or its has a other issue. I don't think so company can be advice here what to do for this issue.
0 Likes
Hypernova-
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have used S23 Ultra and S24 Ultra. Never had any issue with the battery or spen with both phones.
0 Likes
Chirag1500
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's good, but mine, I suspect it's a manufacturer problem.
0 Likes
Blam1blam
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the S23 ultra, never had any problems, also have the care+. I only charge the phone to 85% and usually get a full day out of it, if not it lasts till I get home. The online support is too provide quick help, anything more serious they will (as they have done) direct you to the service centre who will be able to do tests and troubleshoot the issue which they cannot do online.
You may have just had a faulty phone, but that's why you have the warranty to claim against.
0 Likes
Moo408
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro use the below options to save battery
- protect battery
- power saving mode
- performance profile make it light
- put the unused apps on deep sleep
- uninstall unusable apps
- use HD Screen mode