Original topic:

Stop producing curved screens

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 05:09 AM)
hamza3790
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Dear samsung, i am done replacing my extremely costly screen protection glass on my galaxy phones since the galaxy s6 edge, it's high time for samsung to switch back to flat screens on it's pro/ultra models of the flagship galaxy line because it's costly to make for samsung, costly to secure for customers and super costly for replacement and also it provides lesser display size with accidental touches, get rid of the curves pls.
6 Comments
Galaxy S

Hello, that's why there are 3 models of each flagship which one from 3 has a flat screen... Samsung is not Apple to make 1.5k dollar devices with less features

hamza3790
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The ultra doesn't have a flat display and it's the most high end Samsung flagship, ultra is premium compared to the plus models with extra features and better hardware
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I don't think so.

There should be devices for every type of users. Most users want curve displays and also its proved by androidcenteral's post.

And same device can't be produced for 2 type curve displays flat display ...
Hope you understand sir

And one user who can buy the device at 1.1l i think he can buy a tampered galss too 😅
Galaxy S
Kal ko motherboard me problem hoga to bolenge... Dear Samsung plz make phones with no motherboard.. its extremely costly ..

Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Costly products are costly to maintain and repair. Why is that a surprise?
0 Likes
Subham21
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Why? Just because you have mishandled phones with curved displays doesn't mean they should stop making them altogether. What about fans of curved displays like us? I like me some curved ones. 😍
My S9 from 2018 is still as good as new. You should have invested in a better case tbh.
0 Likes