Original topic:

💥Stop incoming calls from taking over your screen💥

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 08:25 PM)
Abhy
★★
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung One UI 2.0 features a streamlined design that keeps you up to date without getting in the way of what you’re doing. In the One UI 2.0, Notifications take up less space, so you can focus on what matters even more.

Minimized notifications can be enabled in Settings. With the pop-up call enabled, it will no longer cut you off from whatever you were doing.

How to stop incoming calls from taking over your screen:

• Open the Phone app
  • Then tap on the three-dot button in the upper-right corner
  • Now select Settings from the menu
  • Tap on Call display while using apps
  • Choose Pop-up

Further, you can resize the call notification size. To do so, just go for Mini-pop-up inside the Call display while using apps page (above).

Additionally, you can keep the call in the pop-up while using the phone app, just toggle the Keep calls in pop-up option. Now, you will get the call notification with a simple Answer and Decline key on the popup at the top of the display.

Nifty and useful feature I say of One UI 2.0😉👌

vipzcool
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes it does. bt its kind of annoying. cant i get something just silent as it was before?
0 Likes
Oli73
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i have enabled the same but it's not working... need to check any other options??
0 Likes
Abhy
★★
Galaxy S
that's not possible... that's the only way...let me know where ur facing the issue
0 Likes
Oli73
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it's not working.. you can find it in the screenshot
0 Likes
Shohaib1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

This was the solution, If user is already working on another app.

Let's say, Screen was off, while incoming call started. Now, How will user bypass this screen. He neither wants to answer nor reject. Just wanted to let it ring and want to do something else.

0 Likes
Shohaib1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Ok, I can accomplish it using panel menu. Panel menu can be activated whether there is call on the screen or not.

0 Likes
RolBJ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same question. How to bypass the incoming call? I just want to continue to use the phone without answering or rejecting. You mentioned panel menu, what is that? Is that the three virtual buttons at the end of the screen? I am using the full hand-gesture btw, cannot minimize the incoming call screen...

0 Likes
yakov7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

You can open the Edge Panel, select the Apps tab, open an app (unlock the phone during this step), and then you can minimize the app and get to the Home screen.

0 Likes
Shersingh1993
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
plz help for samsung f62 n suggest that if When the phone comes, then there will be a notification show, but when the phone arrives, minimize the phone and then the icon will not show again of the call.
0 Likes
Members_JoklluY
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

This is good, but only works when your phone is unlocked. When you receive a call while your phone is locked, it takes up the whole **bleep** screen and if you want to ignore the call, you have to wait till the call disconnects.  Even the home button doesn't work at that time. Samsung needs to fix this, its annoying af...

0 Likes