Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Still no Android 14

(Topic created on: 12-27-2023 08:40 AM)
Tytan801
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I'm flabaghasted at the way the flagships get treated in terms of software updates...what's the use of buying one if you not gonna enjoy the benefits of having a flagship. Samsung SA wake up because you going to lose a lot of good customers because of you ignoring them.
11 Comments
drewnii
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I got it on my s21 ultra , but not on my s22 plus. It doesn't make sense
0 Likes
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm on the S22 Ultra & I've been waiting all this time while I see midrange phones & budget phones get updated while I refresh the update software page every single day to no avail, I don't know what's going on & the frustration is that no one can provide us with any answers whatsoever
Tytan801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
And I don't the service from them is going to get any better
0 Likes
A_Wal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It's honestly ridiculous and infuriating that they can't even be bothered to give us an estimated release date. I've reached out to them and I either get no response, or if they do respond, they give some generic response about devices receiving the update at different times based on region and provider 🙄 I'm so tired of having to check everyday hoping that "today will be the day". Communication Samsung, communication. It can't take this long to roll out, surely?!
Tytan801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
And a person would think that them being one of the top communication manufacturers they'd know how to communicate with their customers 😐
A_Wal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Right?! I've been with Samsung since the D500 days, but seriously reconsidering based on the service a person gets from them of late.
0 Likes
Tytan801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Do they even read these comments that the customers are leaving...
Mirakuru_ZA
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I was wondering this. People have been complaining since November that the S22 Ultra flagship isn't getting any updates. I mean we're still stuck on the 1 October security patch!! It's almost January!
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
There must be something wrong with the s22 series update rollout of One UI 6.0, that Samsung doesn't wanna inform us about. I've never seen such a rollout that has gone such as this one in particular. A year old flagship is skipped just like that, and the latest software is pushed down to low-end models first. I mean ,how do you justify this.