Original topic:

Still lags one ui home (version 12.1.05.11) on S20 FE 5g

(Topic created on: 04-24-2021 12:09 AM)
Smsubin
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Still have stutters and lag using gestures specially when i load an app (not open in memory) and then swipe to home and then swipe up for app drawer(the stutter happens here). Also has lag in recent animation in the lower part where recommended apps comes and goes. Disappointed on this issue.

I have cleared cache multiple times as well as done factory resets but it did not help.

Switching from oneplus 8 to s20 fe. Oneplus has no such issues with navigation gestures at all. 😔
11 Comments
Galaxy S
Bro now that you have bought the all new and most complained about phone in S20 line-up, please be informed you are going to have a bumpy ride🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Smsubin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I believe the s20 fe exonys is the most complained one not the s20 fe 5g snapdragon one which I own.
0 Likes
sakett
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Definitely not the snapdragon model. And among S20 series, S20 Ultra had the most complaints, in case you ain't aware of this fact.
0 Likes
sakett
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
See if you are facing stutters & lags in gesture controls, try to use your device with gestures off and with navigation buttons. Try to use with animations off as well. I am also using the gesture controls on my device, which is same as yours, but I am not facing any issues or whatsoever. If issue still persists, then only thing you could do is factory reset. Because visiting service centre will be of no use, they also does the same thing, that is factory resetting of your device.
0 Likes
Smsubin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I don't get any issue with navigation buttons. Everything is fine but only with google's navigation gestures i get this issue. I have done factory reset but the problem still persists. :(
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I am using s21+ and I feel teh stutters too, so i have started using nova launcher and its way better
0 Likes
Smsubin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Do u use nova launcher with google's navigation gesture? Or do u use it with buttons or samsung own navigation gesture? I have also used nova with latter options. It works fine. But has problem with google's navigation gesture. The home screen redraws like a glitch when u use swipe to home and try to interact with it without giving time and also has problem with summoning recents from home screen using swipe up and hold.
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have tried both gesture system, samsung's and google's - both work fine. But i prefer samsung one over google...
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Maybe try changing the sensitivity of the gesture
0 Likes