cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stay away from S20 ultra and high end Samsung phones in Pakistan!

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 07:08 AM)
Aizee
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
You'll be amazed with this true story of mine! I am the Chief Executive of a Paper Mill. This is my SECOND S20 ultra purchase! The first one had speaker problems which caused it to lose voice intermittently. I sent it for repairs TWICE, and both times it was returned back to me without repair. I wrote to the President of Samsung Mobiles Pakistan thrice, but I never got a reply! I had so much data (and individual settings) on the phone that I had to buy a new one and switch everything to that- despite the poor autofocus issue. This will be the LAST Samsung phone I will be using. I have purchased hundreds of Samsung mobiles for my office employees and have been using Samsung as my phone since the S2 came along. The S20 ultra and Samsung service in Pakistan has been a horrible experience.
2 Comments
usman20
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thsts very bad Expereance to you, & i really shocked, becouse after a long time i am using Samsung phone, Same S20 ultra. to be very honest Alhamdulillah my expearnce is good. but yes Samsung service is not up to the mark , cz i purchase this phone 20 Aug, Pre order , and still i am waiting for my gift , Even i launch a complain to samsung helpLine. but still i am waiting.
0 Likes
arbabazhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
s20 ultra is **bleep**
use note 20 ultra
0 Likes