5 Comments
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
What's the problem with it?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Sometimes you have to reset the spen.
My phone was not detecting the spen once even after removing it.
I had to reset it and everything works fine now
preet2
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes i am doind same now its working well
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

You can control apps remotely by using the S Pen connected to your device via Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE).

Launch the Settings, tap Advanced features → S Pen → Air actions, and then tap the switch to activate the feature.

You can quickly launch apps, such as the camera app, by pressing and holding the S Pen button. Also, while using the camera app, you can take a photo by pressing the button once. While playing music, you can turn the volume up if you lift the S Pen up while pressing and holding the S Pen button and turn the volume down if you lower it.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Harshit1364
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Need a new Spen for my Samsung Galaxy alaxy S22 Ulta (Burgundy colour) as previous one is broken due to my fault.
0 Likes