Original topic:

Sound and vibrations settings.

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 10:00 AM)
Abhii
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After upgrading to UI3.0 Android 11, sound and vibrations setting is not opening, error says "settings keeps stopping". Anyone else having same issue? I'm using galaxy s20+. I am also using sound assistant app, I guess this is the reason of that error. Any suggestions?

Update: SOLVED

Just put your phone in safe mode for 15-20 minutes, turn on standard mode and it will work. 
[ Solution by samsung support (via whatsapp) ]
8 Comments
NitishRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Disable sound Assistant App and then try opening the settings. For me it's working fine.
Abhii
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
tried, not working
0 Likes
NitishRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Don't know then. you can try out whatsapp service feature of Samsung. Maybe they will help you out.
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Its working fine here
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Perform reset apps preferences once

settings>applications>click 3 dots at top right corner>select reset apps preferences

also check recently installed apps

Go to applications>click 3 dots>select show system apps>select settings apps>clear cache
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Derarebecause
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi, I had similar problem on Galaxy Note10, and couldn't solve it after going to safe mode. The difference compared to thw described from previous user is that when I tap on sound and vibration item in settings, it just close the settings screen and move me back to homw screen. Please advice. 

0 Likes
Abhii
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It worked fine for me in s20+, chat with Samsung's customer care on whatsapp, they will guide you further.
0 Likes