Original topic:

Sound Volume got low.

(Topic created on: 02-15-2020 12:03 AM)
SamikS
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
After updating Feb release on my S10 the system sound volume got significantly low and I discover the down firing speaker is not working at all.  I don't know what's wrong.
6 Comments
Ravon
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Did any water get into it?, I think it's not about the software issue it might be a physical problem.

0 Likes
SamikS
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
so you mean to say the IP68 rated phone will get damaged by water!! and I definitely remember my phone was not submerged in nearest time..
0 Likes
Ravon
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

No Iam not saying it will be damaged by water but water will muffle the speaker a bit

0 Likes
Ravon
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Then I might be diagnosed by a expert as we sitting here can't judge anything. It might be from dropping it or any connections issue or even a software issue. If you are that bothered try taking the device to nearest service center.

0 Likes
Ravon
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Also how much is the volume decrease is too much of a difference?

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Samsung recommends avoiding lamination on the speaker.

Please perform the following steps:

>Check the mode. Settings > Sounds and vibrations > change the mode to sound and Increase volume to maximum.

>Diagnose the device using Samsung members application > phone care/Diagnose > Interactive check > Speaker.

>Run the device in safe mode and check issue.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes