Original topic:

Something gone wrong

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 02:48 AM)
Zdena
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have S21 ultra and my wife S21+ few days ago after we update general software we both have problems. Something is wrong with update. Lots of apps are not working properly, even Google map is crashing, on some apps we do not have access to gallery like second whatsapp app,, on Facebook not possible to open news and so on, but both devices not working like before. Please resolve that 
0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy S
Go to the play store and uodate the apps if they aren't updated and restart the phone, perhaps that should help.
0 Likes
Zdena
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
All apps are updated so there is something else, today even get some other general update but the issue is the same. Related to galaxy or google app store all apps are updated
Galaxy S
There was another update pushed, hope that solves the issues if you are still facing them.
0 Likes
Zdena
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Unfortunately is the same, Google maps it still crushing,, Facebook news still not opening and on whatsap second app I cannot open or send any video or picture
Zdena
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
And of course we make all updates of apps and software in general
Galaxy S
Shucks, hope it gets sorted for you ASAP
0 Likes
Zdena
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I do not use too much but also viber is crushing, lots of apps are not working properly after last update
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Check Google play store and scan the apps, maybe there's sowmthing causing the issue
0 Likes
Zdena
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Nope, all on top