Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Someone pls provide update to FE users!!

(Topic created on: 11-22-2022 03:07 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
It's a pain to see them crying and demanding an update on an hourly basis!😭 Postpone the updates to all other devices, if you want, and give them the update. Hell, postpone everything you are doing now and give the FE users an update! How can anyone with a heart withstand their cries and pain? It's been a full week of continuous lamenting. Someone from Samsung should help them ASAP. 

Thank God, I can breathe without an update. I can even eat and drink without an update. Lucky me!! However, that's not the case for FE users. You gotta help them. After all, they are "flagship" users! Please Samsung, pleaseeeeeee. Till then, come on, let's unite and pray for the FE users. Let God/Nature ease their pain and reduce their suffering. 

12 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes bhaiya 😁🤭
Though I've a S20 FE 5G, but thankfully I'm not an I D I O T or stupid like other's... 😂
I mean it's not like we're not able to use our phone or some work is pending without that update
& frankly speaking, One UI 5 is not gonna change the whole device, it's just an update that will change the OS to A13 & will slightly refresh the phone, that's it...
So screaming unnecessarily for updates is absolutely stupid & is of no means coz it's not like Samsung is late. December is the dead line for FE devices, so their's literally no reason to blaim, leave samsung or to be crazy for updates...
The only thing i know is that, whenever the update rolls out, it should be bug free & fully stable without any issues like unnecessary heating of the device or battery drains...

View solution in context

Solution
SandeepPoddar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Next national news should be : people stopped eating because they didn't receive s21 FE update. Samsung cheated, never buying Samsung again. 🤣

View solution in context

Solution
SamGalaxyfan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You hit the nail on the head !!

View solution in context

Solution
Jassimsheik28
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲😂😂

View solution in context

Solution
PrashiPatel
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Ohh come on Bro... I am also an S 20 FE 5G user who is not much curious about update.. but anyway thanks for reflecting the woes of the majority... Good job 👌 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣... Sky falls and earth breaks with delay in update you know 🤣

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Perperelia sir will do something 🤣 🤣 🤣SmartSelect_20220313-160831_WhatsApp_152489_1647511703.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
😂 😂 😂Next post will be dedicated to A52s users. Because now A52 has recieved update so its time for A52s user to become active and do spamming.

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Haha I was also too annoyed by these people. And there is one dissu boy who is crying everywhere and making bets with everyone regarding updates. It's very difficult with this fanboys on one side and update cry babies on another.🤣🤣🤣

View solution in context

Solution
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I came here for seriousness
And I got sarcasm
A ton of sarcasm😂😂

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Ikr, they are hurt as how can Samsung provide updates prior to the midrange and lower midrange devices prior to flagships even though nothing like that mentioned in Samsung's policy 😂😂 and how come other regions got the update first, but not India. Completely ignoring the fact that samsung already has improved a lot this year by providing SW update earlier to many devices with much better release schedule, and aims to provide One UI 5 to every device in every region before the end of this year, a Samsung V.P. told Sammobile in an interview.

They are crying because samsung isn't providing update to them prior to the schedule 😂😂.

View solution in context

Solution
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I assume i am out of this mf mobile update things now. But ya, what you said is indeed true. What comes next is only god knows...

Lucky Me 💘 ...

View solution in context

Solution
yash1th
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I thought the post was about serious concerns but turns out it is hilarious sarcasm 🤣

I agree with you, whenever I open the app, I see at least one post on my screen the instant I open the app multiple times in a day.

Oh God, these FE users who post concerning the update release are like an infestation in the community 🙄

I'm an S20fe 4g user who is privileged like you guys 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

View solution in context

42 Comments
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
😂
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You are not included. You are privileged like us, although you use s20fe. You can breathe, eat and drink without an update. I speak for those poor people who can't do that without an update.

#justiceforFEusers
Solution
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes bhaiya 😁🤭
Though I've a S20 FE 5G, but thankfully I'm not an I D I O T or stupid like other's... 😂
I mean it's not like we're not able to use our phone or some work is pending without that update
& frankly speaking, One UI 5 is not gonna change the whole device, it's just an update that will change the OS to A13 & will slightly refresh the phone, that's it...
So screaming unnecessarily for updates is absolutely stupid & is of no means coz it's not like Samsung is late. December is the dead line for FE devices, so their's literally no reason to blaim, leave samsung or to be crazy for updates...
The only thing i know is that, whenever the update rolls out, it should be bug free & fully stable without any issues like unnecessary heating of the device or battery drains...
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
😂
Solution
SandeepPoddar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Next national news should be : people stopped eating because they didn't receive s21 FE update. Samsung cheated, never buying Samsung again. 🤣
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Exactly😂😂😂
SamGalaxyfan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
🤣🤣
Solution
SamGalaxyfan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S