Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Someone pls provide update to FE users!!

(Topic created on: 11-25-2022 01:43 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
It's a pain to see them crying and demanding an update on an hourly basis!😭 Postpone the updates to all other devices, if you want, and give them the update. Hell, postpone everything you are doing now and give the FE users an update! How can anyone with a heart withstand their cries and pain? It's been a full week of continuous lamenting. Someone from Samsung should help them ASAP. 

Thank God, I can breathe without an update. I can even eat and drink without an update. Lucky me!! However, that's not the case for FE users. You gotta help them. After all, they are "flagship" users! Please Samsung, pleaseeeeeee. Till then, come on, let's unite and pray for the FE users. Let God/Nature ease their pain and reduce their suffering. 
42 Comments
Galaxy S
Bro, I got the update 😂.
Solution
yash1th
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I thought the post was about serious concerns but turns out it is hilarious sarcasm 🤣

I agree with you, whenever I open the app, I see at least one post on my screen the instant I open the app multiple times in a day.

Oh God, these FE users who post concerning the update release are like an infestation in the community 🙄

I'm an S20fe 4g user who is privileged like you guys 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Haha privileged gang for the win 😎