Original topic:

[Solved]:WhatsApp

(Topic created on: 07-07-2016 12:44 PM)
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
when opening the media from any of the group or person, whatsapp is hanged. it will take 3 mins and asking about wait ok close options dialog box
5 Comments
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Hi,
Please follow below steps:
1.Clear cache of WhatsApp and Gallery.[Apps>Settings> Application> Application manager> All> WahtsApp/Gallery> Clear cache]
2.Clear RAM
3.Move the media files such as videos/images/music etc to external SD card.
If still problem persist please provide the logs, so that we can analyse it further.
Steps to take log: 1.Dial *#9900#>>Run dumpstate/logcat/modemlog . 2.Once the logs are captured Tap on "Copy to sdcard(include CP Ramdump)" option. 3.Then open My Files. 4.Logs got copied to "log" folder. 5.Zip the logs folder and upload the logs to this post or email to admin(at)galaxyforum(dot)com.
Thanks

0 Likes
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Dowloads though whatsapp and other type of more dowloads battery down very speed and cutting very slow
0 Likes
violafist
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

First try to clear the WhatsApp caches in app setting's if this doesn't work then try to un-install and re-install it and check it again, if this also doesn't work then download this GBWhatsApp to fix this issue because once it's happened to me and when I do this all my problem got solved.

0 Likes
gbws
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

very awesome.https://fmwa.org

0 Likes
gbws
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

why some people can leave the links?

0 Likes