Original topic:

Solutions of S10 problems

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 09:56 PM)
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Recently I did post some problems regarding battery backup and performance issues of Samsung s10. 

I altered a battery of the S10 from Service center and then used the phone after charging it to 100 percent. I noticed a great difference in performance. 

So what I conclude is, the Samsung Ui with the android learns your usage strongly. So If you are a user who uses the phone continuously over charge then your battery will drain more because of extra graphics usage when unplugged. Because the OS and AI thinks that you supply enough power to your phone. 

It's completely safe to use Samsung S10 over charge, better to use it when at 100% while at charge to avoid slow charging. This will make sure that the battery usage is Less and cycle count will be lesser though not least. 

At full resolution of S10, you will get the best performance with all applications while plugged in. 

Bixby routines drains the most of the battery. 
That's tested. You try it for a while(4hours) 

If you are continuous user, it's better to use your phone while at charge or charge frequently so that you get best performance with more draining battery. This won't affect battery as well. 
2 Comments
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nice information
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you so much.
Add up details to it to make it perfect, others will be benefitted from that.
0 Likes