Original topic:

Software update

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 11:14 AM)
Vino33
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Samsung  Team,

Kindly release the new software updates, still i am in march patch on my s9 plus, pls look in to the other mobile competitor like realme redmi they were realise the new features update. I am just  wondering from Samsung.  

Share your comments guys.
8 Comments
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yha nhi Twitter pe questions kro yha koi bhi company ka member jawab nhi dega.
0 Likes
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I want to say that we indian are not in the priority list of the Samsung that's why this company gives only dates nothing else please users don't pay your valuable money wheater it is 10k 20k 50k to this company yes i am disappointed as i didn't receive updates yet but i am more disappointed with the behaviour of this company with the indian clients aree company walo kuch to answer hoga tumhare pass kuch to bhalehi acha lge ya na lge users but ye satisfaction to hoga jawab to diya but..............
0 Likes
Vino33
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes Samsung has to thing about this, Other mobile companies are smaller than the Samsung but really they are doing wonderful for their customers, they are giving new features update 3 months once and regular security updates. Even they are doing for all their models, but Samsung they are cancelled the feature updates after 3 years.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
we all in March security patch only.sad.but you can't compare those bogus Chinese device which actually don't have any security with Samsung..do you know in mi realme after root also warrenty will not void?mi already stolen millions of Indian people personal data and transfer them to china....un device ka security patch hona na hona ekhi bat hain
0 Likes
Vino33
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
its true, but Samsung has to release the updates as earlier, waiting for UI 2.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
2.1 will released for note 9/s9 in the month of june in korea then it will rolled out..but recently we will receive security patch for galaxy s9 with camera and network stability. it's better to keep patience because I noticed previously that Samsung developer gave buggy update after listening too may peoples shout and when they prepared it earlier to release
0 Likes
Vino33
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes I am also suffering a typical issue in my s9....everything is fine but when I am using iris scanner after launch inbuilt camera app then the area or iris scanner turning into dark black ..so I send feedback and total bug reports from developer option to Samsung
0 Likes