Original topic:

Software update damage my s20 plus disply

(Topic created on: 11-13-2021 07:08 PM)
Kannanpranav
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Hai 

i got a notification, and i installed it through settings. Next day my phone''s display was collapsed it''s displaying green tint and white color. I called the customer care so suggested me to bring my phone to service center. Now they told me have to change the display. How can i change display in my own risk. Please do help me. This is not because of my fault, its happened by that software updation suggested by samsung.

You know how expensive phone it is, how can i bear this. My all datas in it.I expect a satisfactory consideration from you.. because i bought samsung passionately. I trust in it.

20211111_141909.jpg

7 Comments
Galaxy S
I m really sorry to tell u this,
There is no cure of this so far.
The only question is who will pay for display replacement Samsung or you? (If your device is out of warranty)

There are 2 things u can try.
1st mail them on servicehead.in@samsung.in
If no help received use "email to CEO" from Samsung india website

2nd Take this matter to court and fight for your rights.
choudhary08
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
In beta software damage device own customer risk
Samsung clearly mention terms and conditions
0 Likes
Sabarish07
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes Samsung is number one fraudsters. I'm also faced the same problem in my mobile. Don't go for any software update. It's really frustrating, no one from Samsung will help you out from this issues. This is an planned one and they will not provide you any solution. You have to pay 16000+ to change the display. Very worst Samsung software updates.
0 Likes
kaisar001
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung display issue come from all the devices. Like i use note 8. And see lots of note 9 and M31 WITH the same issue. The only solution is u have to replace the display of your own. Samsung doesn't do anything for us.
0 Likes
amolmk007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have installed software updated yesterday night and today morning first thing I saw was this. Called customer care no proper response and service center people talks about replacement of screen at cost of 16k :( I am 100% sure it's a software issue which they know and can easily fix. Temporarily I am using DeX and screen sometime works just fine
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes