Original topic:

Software update S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 08:41 AM)
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Is there any way that we can get proper answer to when we will get update for s10 lite? at least security update. Because, i think this query forum seems never check by samsung officials and in twitter handle they answer like bot, same answer to every one// even 13k or 15k handsets of other brands like oppo and realme or xaomi or other brands already given may security update.

16 Comments
Galaxy S
There's Some delay in software updates these days as the offices are not open but you will soon get updates. It would be great if you tell me your experience with S10 Lite Camera, Performance and all the features.
Stay Safe Bro😊
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Though i did not face any problem with this device... performance excellent no lag at all what ever u do, camera excellent in good light condition even u cam compare with s10 or s10+ in (in very good lighting condition), in low light there is bit noise, though with night mode it does gain more details from the shadows... still camera is very good according to the price hope it will improve a lot in future updates, front camera shooter is also very good... u can click excellent photos (with gcam) stock cam turn out bit smoothing in face... battery excellent . at least i did not face any problem. overall i like this phone. samsung can give more to this device  with the future software updates specially in the camera department , i would like to have telephoto lens instead of macro... OIS with 4k (30 fps) shooting is excellent .. grt device

Galaxy S
Ohh Great. Thanks Bro For Sharing Your Experience. I am also planning to buy a S10 Lite, just want a review from a user😊
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

u welcome bro.... and yes one thing i forgot it doesnt have full pro mode ... but can get in future update as this device is eligible for manual shutter speed.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I was only concerned about the Camera Quality of the Device.
0 Likes
Karthik148
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Camera performance has turned down after Feb update. There's some extra gathering of noise out of nowhere. Will improve via future update, hopefully! Performance wise, it's a great device.
Galaxy S
Thanks. Will Go For It
Ganeshsha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
how other phones like s10,s1plus and all getting updates expect s10lite....
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

yes the they giving updates to other s10 family except us ...don't know why

0 Likes