Original topic:

Software update Required for Camera S21 ULTRA

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 06:10 AM)
Kami02197
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Samsung,

I have been using the latest state of the art Galaxy S21 Ultra for 20 days now. Want to mention that Camera software needs a geniune update as it gives lot of noise in pictures and needs many options are missed out such as using the frame rates in video recording and also no mode change option right away reflects. No watermark option available.. all are disappointing for me even having the top end phone with me. Please assist and aolve asap
6 Comments
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
pendu he lagy ho tum watermark maaang ker 😂🤣
0 Likes
Kami02197
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ab kya kahun apko jinko jawab English ma dena nahi aya aur pendu kehne kisi aur ko agye.. watermark is not for pendus like you bro it is for people to understand its importance
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You should switch back to your Vivo or Xiaomi phone.
0 Likes
Kami02197
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@s205g no one switches back from flagship grade to lower grade phone.. u should focus on your 20k phone
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Lol.. you just bought a flagship may be by selling a kidney or your father's plot from your village and you dare talk to me like that?
I have S20 5G. I am not a newly rich like you! I have been using Samsung's Flagships for years now.
0 Likes
Kami02197
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@s205g you must be some mentally sick i think.. because talking about selling property of village and kidney must be your regular job.. despite arguing to someone even in raising geniune issue to the Samsung, you are quoting negative face of the country to Samsung community members.. let yourself out of putting your leg into matter which you really don't have knowledge about.. and for your **bleep** info let me tell u that i have been uaing Samsung Galaxy series since 2011 and i own my company. u dirty mind person.. stay out of making anymore stupid thought on comment section
0 Likes