Original topic:

Software glitches update for S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 08:25 PM)
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Good work Samsung......it will help alot many people having trouble after recent update.

10 Comments
ashokisguddu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No use of this update all problems the same. Whatsapp second version, facebook link issues and browsing shut down. No change in this update.
Joseka
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same..
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If still the same issue then the only way out is to back up and factory reset your phone. It will really help. Please try and then let me know. Am sorry and i know it pains but that's the only way out. Cheers 😊
0 Likes
ashokisguddu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Joseka Are you also feeling screen resolution a bit down and blurred? I m using s21 plus.
0 Likes
MannanS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My S21 Ultra received an Android 12 update today and installed it with excitement, only to feel disappointed later. I use Dual Messenger for WhatsApp - the primary one works just fine, but the secondary one, is unable to send media. I have checked all permissions, they are all enabled. The media, however, is visible when I am trying to send something from the app.

The exact error message: "Sorry, this media file doesn't exist on your internal storage."

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

ProgRidha
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
As a temporary solution download and use whatsapp for business for the second number until dual messenger issue solved
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If still the same issue then the only way out is to back up and factory reset your phone. It will really help. Please try and then let me know. Am sorry and i know it pains but that's the only way out. Cheers 😊
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You have to factory reset your phone. It will work trust me.......it worked for me.
0 Likes
MannanS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
By doing factory reset, data pictures videos deleted from phone?