Original topic:

So many "Finally"

(Topic created on: 11-29-2022 02:17 PM)
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
So many threads spamming this forum with title "Finally update...". What's wrong with people. Can't they at least read b4 posting or they're thinking that they're the only ones to awaken others about the availability of update.
12 Comments
sunjay98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Right brother
Whole community is flooded by s21 fe posts
sunjay98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes i agree with you
mr_Kingtiger
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Exactly 😂😂😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I mean it's one thing to be updatephile and ask for updates again and again but again there are different people asking for updates so can't blame them, and other to make a post about receiving an update.

And you can't deny the fact that Samsung pushed the update for S21 FE 5G after Galaxy M52, M32, M33, M32 5G, etc. so it's obvious that S21 FE 5G users will use the word "Finally".

And what's your issue with people making posts that their phone got the update? They got the update on their device and making a post related to this, why are you judging them like a pados wala annoying uncle?
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Pados wala uncle😂😂
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Mr penty smart, who asked you to judge me. You don't like my post then don't read or comment simple as that.
Btw everyone in the village doesn't have to shout "sun has risen, it's morning, get up". One or two farts are enough.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Hypocrisy at the peak. You are making am entire post just to judge some people and asking me about who asked me to judge?

And the irony is that I never judged you in my previous post. Either you don't know the difference between judgement and mockery or you're someone who understands everything as a judgement.

Waana hear a judgement? Backward minded people like you who ask not to read or comment if you don't like are one the major culprit behind hindering the development of the society, correct someone and to give a different perspective.

Sure everyone don't have to shout "sun has risen, it's morning, get up" but you forgot that this is 21st century and morning is a not a constant but a relative term, everyone's morning doesn't occur at the same time.
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
First learn to understand English thoroughly and THEN read the 1st post of this thread again. It's about spamming.
And ya if objecting to repetitive posts is backward mindedness then yes I'm. THANKFULLY in not mindless who can't understand a simple post. Backward hi sahi, mere paas dimaag to hai.🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Tere paas dimaag hai, haha nice joke 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 aur mujhe English mat sikha tu khud jaa Sikh ke aa. Aur spamming usko kehte hai jisme ek hi person multiple post kare same topic pe na ki alag alag person. You are brainless and thus mindless. You don't even know the difference between judgement and mockery, spam and a normal post, etc. Go to school again and learn the basic stuffs lol.
0 Likes