Original topic:

So 20 fe 5g battery drain

(Topic created on: 05-07-2022 09:52 AM)
raghava_datta
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I bought brand new s20 fe 5g this week.
I was expecting good battery life of atleast 6-7 hrs sot. Many reviewers claimed that their vattery lasts 6hrs + sot with 20% left at the end of the day including mild gaming.
I'm getting around 5hrs of sot with casual gaming and 120hz and put most of the apps to sleep, still im getting only 5hrs.
As the return window closes soon shall i need to put a replacement order as i feel for 4500 mah its pretty low and that too a brand new device 6 days old.

18 Comments
Galaxy S
My f62 give only 5 to 6 hours battery life on narmal use...while my f62 has 7000mah battery 🔋 😑 😒 😢 😐 😤
0 Likes
raghava_datta
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
With heavy usage?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No bro only lite use... probebly 4 hours battery life in heavy use..disappointing 😪 😴 😢 😫 😔 😑
0 Likes
raghava_datta
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Guess need to visit or talk to samsung customer care
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Number...
0 Likes
RanitKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Man that's way too low sot considering 7000mAh..
I get 7-8hrs of sot in my A51 having 4000mAh battery and on android 12 ( no gaming )

Used to get 9hrs+ sot when on android 11
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't worry dude...
As you already mentioned that your device is new & 6 days old, do note that at this stage the device learns your usage patterns how you use it, which apps & services you use etc etc...
Once it's done it will get back to normal & you'll get most out of your battery...
I also have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G & you won't believe that if i don't game, i get 1 day & 5~6 hours of endurance in a full charge with a SOT of more than 8 hrs... (In 120hz not on 60hz)
With Gaming 1 day in full charge with a SOT of 7 hrs...
Your device is new, let it take it's time to understand you & your usage patterns 😄
Rajil_21
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Ys exactly more over first few days' usage all the phones take more battery 🔋 then it will gradually improve the backup
0 Likes
raghava_datta
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you bro i was so worried as i came from iqoo 7 which has less capacity battery but it gave me 8hrs sot. it was also fairly new 2 months old device
0 Likes