Original topic:

Snapdragon version in INDIA

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 07:44 PM)
SamUserSoc
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
When we can expect snapdragon version of S/Note series in India. So many people are going for another brands just because of this reason, even I am thinking of it instead of upgrading...
17 Comments
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
we cannot expect snapdragon in India until unless the sales of Exynos drops drastically to minimal
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
yes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro flagship Exynos are very good. Don't keep wrong conception that many are going for another brands because of this. Both are good. Qualcomm is playing monopoly in US so Samsung is using their chips in US to reduce cost. Plz do proper research before posting.
0 Likes
SamUserSoc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Bro, I am looking in user perspective, I am using exynos device and compared with snapdragon device, it is much better when it comes on games. less heat, more steady in performance. I don't think so much research required to get to know the difference. But i did read articles and youtube reviews and got same result.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't see the reviews and all. I am using S10 games are running fine in that. No lag nothing. It does heat a bit as you are playing games
0 Likes
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm using s10+ exynos version and as well I used snapdragon version for couple of days and I found that snapdragon is better than exynos in many ways like speed, battery usage n all
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Just in couple of days you can't come to conclusions. I also used a SD phone found out no difference between 2.
0 Likes
SamUserSoc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
please do some research brother...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No comments as using Samsung's version.
0 Likes