Original topic:

SlowMo Lag Issue

(Topic created on: 07-05-2022 04:56 PM)
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Today I was Shooting ASlowMo Video From MyGalaxy S10e. There Is Alot Of Lagging Problem In SlowMo Features And  I Was Not Able to Shoot My Video Smoothly From SlowMo Features. When I Was Bought My Phone In 2019 And I had Used My SlowMo Feature. At Time It Was Working Excellent. And Today It Is Worst Because I Have Updated My Software. So I Am Requesting To #Samsung #Samsungindia Please Give The Software Update of SlowMo Features In Galaxy S10e So I Can Shoot It Smoothly. 
SLOWMO LAGGING ISSUE IN GALAXY S10E.

9 Comments
aswathknalin
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Have you tried editing this video with any other editing apps?
0 Likes
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No i was edited from Samsung video editor
0 Likes
aswathknalin
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I think its the editor app issue. Try with other apps like vn or inshot
0 Likes
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No I have not used this kind of editor app
0 Likes
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Problem is in officail slowmo
0 Likes
mosquito1775
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes the phone tries to be "smart" by adding this fast slow effect which never works correctly
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Do factory data reset after next update
0 Likes
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I did factory reset recently. But if you have s10e you'll also face the same issue
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

If the issue still persists, kindly register your concern in the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes