Original topic:

Slow charging

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 08:30 AM)
harshallgarg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The worst part about switching to Samsung is that it provided me with a 15 watt charger even when S20 FE 5G supports 25 watts charging.

Samsung really needs to stop doing this if they wanna beat oneplus.

Bought this phone for 48k and this is what Samsung gives us.
11 Comments
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
In one way this is a good thing. Because the faster the charger becomes , the faster in decreases lifr of the battery . So what samsung did might be just to increase the life or your phone as it is a flagship phone .
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Lol if Samsung is that considerate they should have provided the feature to cut off charging after a set limit...its not rocket science to implement this features ( rooted phones have the ability) after repeated requests by many this hasn't been done.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I guess all this battery management system is already available in Samsung Flagships
0 Likes
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Very true, Samsung must have given 25 watt charger in the box.
ShyamMohan01
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I bought a 25w charger from a Samsung authorised store. They gave me a **bleep**, made in Vietnam charger. It still showed as Fast Charging instead of Superfast Charging. Luckily I tested my phone with my friends 25 W charger and realised the one I had was **bleep**. So I went back to them and they replaced it with a made in India charger. Make sure if you buy the 25W charger, your phone says Superfast Charging instead of Fast Charging
ShyamMohan01
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Why is Samsung bleeping out the word F@ke?
harshallgarg
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for the info. 👍
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
whatt?? I have a 25W charger came with S10 Lite but doesn't show super fast charging. But charges in an hr. How quickly does your phone charge ?
0 Likes
ShyamMohan01
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
See with both chargers. It's only a difference of around 16 minutes. This is when the screen is on. It should charge much faster with screen off1622733232497_14258.png