Original topic:

Slow call App

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 03:02 AM)
Zubair2623
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have recently updated my S21 ultra to One ui4 and since then my call app became extremely slow and
takes about 7/8 seconds for a call to initiate.
I am struggling with this and almost on the verge of switching to some other brand
Any sort of help will be highly appreciated 
Thanks in advance 
11 Comments
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I never faced any issue .. May be reset the phone once
Galaxy S
Dear brother, this problem and more I faced also in my A51 and M21 after previous month update and fixed that easily by reset settings
follow these steps...

"Goto settings > general management > reset > reset all settings "
after reset it will restart automatically. And your settings will be default and new 👌
It's very safe and no any type of data loosing... 👍

If you find this helpful then accept this solution brother by clicking on three dots.. 👍 take care 🙂
0 Likes
Moustache
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
👎
0 Likes
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It is really a sincere request. Members who own S21, may help him and share the experiences ....Thx.
0 Likes
Dheeraj0808
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Update all system apps from galaxy store as well as google play store.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@Zubair2623, has your issue fixed? I am facing the same call app slowness. Now my phone (Note 10 Plus) got OneUI 4.1 update but the issue is still there .
0 Likes
Zubair2623
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Still facing the issue
Forcefully got used to it
0 Likes
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same bro... Yesterday I installed google phone and google contacts from Play store. Started using these insteaed of the sluggish default apps. Lag is still there but a bit better. Try once.
0 Likes