Original topic:

Slow and inaccurate fingerprint Scanner

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 01:54 PM)
harshallgarg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The finger print scanner of S20 FE 5G is really slow. I just switched from oneplus 3T to Samsung and I really miss that fast finger print recognition. 

Seriously didn't expect this from Samsung.
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Only fingerprint scanner? Everything is slow in this hangsung 🤣
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes fingerprints are slow i dont know the exact reason why . And talking about other things , what samsung does is max out the smartphone in all sectors and then give a low peocessor with them . So our smartphone becomes slow.
Galaxy S
Bro beleave me .. I changed my galaxy s9 display 2 times and battery 3 times after purchase 🤣 😆 then also i can't resist draining of battery.... most 3rd class quality parts of hangsung + fully unoptimised software.... I will never purchase any device from hangsung... I saw pixel ,apple , mi ,one plus but never seen a worst mobile company like hangsung where heat ,lag ,battery drain is just like Bixby routine daily
0 Likes
Abhishek943
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Open apps and then 3 dot menu, special access, optimise battery usage, search biometrics.
Disable battery optimisation for biometrics and disable show animation when unlocking for fingerprint

Your fingerprint sensor will be faster
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support