Original topic:

Slow Internet But Actually its Fast !!

(Topic created on: 05-28-2020 10:48 AM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Its true !! PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP ME OUT!!
First of all, THANKS for Reading !!
Topic: Guys I have started playing pubg recently and I'm using Jio with 30gb work from home plan. Since this isn't 1.5gb/day or 2gb/day I'm getting very fast internet (minimum of 350kbps) everytime even in the evening or tonight 11pm. So I thinks the problem is with my phone or its settings. 
When I play pubg with my mobile data, my data speed is 20kb (maximum) sometimes and rest of the times its 20B or 30B. And I'm always getting reconnected it takes long time to open the door and to pickup bullet and other things. what should I do ? I went to pubg app settings and turned on "allow app while data saver is on" and allow background data usage" under "mobile data" setting. Now the maximum data has changed to 200kbps but same thing happens. Longer time to open door and to pickup gadgets. 
Please help me _/\_

2 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve issue please follow below given steps:-

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hello, when opening youtube or other applications its loading fast and no problem with internet. the problem is when I'm playing pubg !! So I dont think the problem is with my phone or software. may be it's with settings. Is there any option to reset settings alone? Also, Do we have to turn of sync while playing pubg inorder to upload and download data?
0 Likes