Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Slow Charging

(Topic created on: 05-22-2024 06:33 AM)
Lekabaza
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I upgraded to One UI 6.1 yesterday on my S22 Ultra. The phone is charging slow as hell. Is it only me???
12 Comments
Sky4ll
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Change to fast or super fast charging.
0 Likes
Lekabaza
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm permanently on Super Fast charging. I've searched the net, it's a known issue. Maybe it will get fixed with next security update.
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's a bug from the update, we're hoping that the June update fixes all the 6.1 bugs users complained about.

Try switching the fast charging option on/off, maybe it will help
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Please follow the attached instructions to clear your phone cache and determine if the issue persists. Additionally, you may consider enabling Maximum battery protection on your device to observe if it affects the charging rate positively. This approach has proven effective for some users.1716357513340.jpg
Zakud
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Charging was slightly slower for me after the update. Battery drain is high. Think next update will sort that out
0 Likes
Mpilo_MG
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I've heard about that bug, it's draining the battery fast as well
diangelina83
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Os celulares não foram desenhados para durar 50 anos
0 Likes
Bongz75
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
After updating my S22 Ultra to One UI 6.1 this morning, I noticed the same issue with slow charging. The phone won't 'fast charge' or 'super fast charge'.
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mine, on the other hand, seems to charge even quicker than before, but my only issue is that it seems to be draining the battery much quicker than it used to before😪
0 Likes