Original topic:

Slow Charging on S10

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 07:41 PM)
Arth1
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I have S10 running on Android 10 and OneUI 2.1. Earlier my phone was taking around 75-90 minutes for charging from 0% to 100% depending on phone usage during charging. 
Now, when I plugin the charger, first it shows me "1 hour 25 minutes remaining", but after sometime, it goes away, and it gets more than 2 hours for complete charging.
Also it happens sometimes that my phone is not charging though it is connected to charger, so, I have to unplug and then plugin again to start charging.
EDIT:
I tried changing my charger, but it did not help.
4 Comments
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
this issue is there with many users after the update, and i don't think that Samsung has any action on it yet .
0 Likes
lsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
While charging, change to some other launcher. It will charge fastly. Once fully charged, then revert to one ui home. Seems to be the issue with the latest version of one ui home.
0 Likes
Keshav21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Even I am facing the issue, though not sure whether it is due to software or voltage fluctuations.....I tried charging my phone in different plugs in my house and in one of the plugs...it charged very well...you should do the same
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes